Friday, July 30, 2004

Back to Me

I have to prove to myself that I am not going to be one of these grandparents who talk of nothing else but their grandchildren, so I am gonna...

Are you one of those people?  I am.  Lately I have been noticing that the Catholics are at mass at 6:30 in the morning when I leave the gym, and I think "that's great, I wish we had times in the morning when we could just gather together to pray".  I was especially struck Monday morning when my heart was so full of prayer for Mary's delivery.  I even shared this thought with someone at the hospital this week, but this morning.....  One of those "crazy Catholics" decided to a do a U-turn right in front of me!  What do they think they own the road!!!  I am just kidding, but I did notice that my admiration went to contempt pretty fast when they got in my way!!

PGIF!!  Praise God it is Friday and I am so excited because Terri and I are going to worship with Zoe in Birmingham tomorrow!  I really can't wait.

Comments:
Donna, You must brag about your grandson! Grandchildren are the greatest gifts "aside from our salvation" we have. Bragging about them boosts confidence in them and their parents. It is a duty and privilege afforded only by Mimis and Papas. No guilt needed for this for this!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?