Friday, July 23, 2004

I did it!

I am all caught up on my Bible reading!!!  O.K. I had a little help.  The majority of the text was in Isaiah so I listened going to and fro to tennis.  But, I am caught up! 

I had a strange dilema this afternoon.  My husband was going to mow at his mother's house (about 4 hours worth) and I had nothing planned!  First day this week!  I couldn't decide what to do; go ride the Sea Doo, go swimming, sit on the deck and read, what do I do?  I ended up going to Wal-Mart and buying blinds for the baby's room.  I ran into my daughter-in-law and her mother while there.  Her mother is going to walk her through Wal-Mart hoping she will go into labor on her own.  If not they plan to try and induce her on Tuesday.  Man, it is getting close.  Last time I checked I wasn't old enough to be a granny (or MiMi as I think I will be called).  I think I have been in a little bit of denial about this whole thing but it is gonna happen and it is gonna happen soon.  I truly am excited.  I am going to be holding my grandson in less than a week!!  Please say a little prayer for Mary and the baby if you get a chance.  I think I am going to find something to do with my free time besides blog....

Comments:
Lord, be with Mary and this already-well-loved little boy -- bring them through the delivery safe and sound. Thank you for all your blessings.

I'm glad you're caught up -- not from a checklist standpoint, but I know you want to do your reading. God bless you and yours this eventful week.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?