Thursday, July 22, 2004

More Bloggin'

I thought it would be a wonderful idea to make a blog site for our women’s group at church, as a tool for communication and encouragement.  I set the sight up and have sent out invitations for team members to join.  So far we have had an enthusiastic response.  I am truly excited about doing this.
 
What I didn’t know is that when I post to that sight it shows up under my profile.  I know I can circumvent this by setting up a third blog…..(talk about an addiction).  The only reason I would want to do this is my post for the women’s group will sometimes be very specific; like our Wednesday camp that I wrote about last night.  I am also trying to figure out how to put a link list on the church blog site.  I have just got to quit using my working hours to do this.
 
Anyway, the point for today is only this, if something means something to you and helps you grow in your spiritual walk, share it.  Communication is one of the key ingredients missing in our church families today.  If something excites you, it will probably excite others as well.  Most importantly, as stated in Philippians Chapter 3:  But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

Comments:
Say, I really like the idea of using blogging that way! Let me know how it goes!

I am also really excited about your 2 wk accomplishment w/WW.

Have a great day!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?