Sunday, August 29, 2004

Back from the beach

Was it as special as I thought it would be? YES.
Was it as pretty as I remembered it to be? YES.
Did I relax as much as I needed to? MORE.
Would I go back tomorrow? You Betcha.
Was going with a good friend a strain on the friendship? NOPE

Terri and I had a great time. We rested, we vegged out, we ate good (we counted points two meals per day) we walked and talked and giggled and read and watched the race and just had a great time. Real life is going to be hard to go back to, but at least I am recharged.

Comments:
I can feel the waves splahing at my ankles as I type! Glad your trip was so great and that you both got home safely! :)
 
Green with envy I am!!! Kolby asked me the other day if the ocean was really rel or just in movies. WE HAVE TO GO TO THE BEACH!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?