Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Did I Mention....

Did I mention I am going to the beach? Leaving early in the morning, staying till Sunday. Absolutely cannot wait!! I talked before about having that place where you go to think and reconnect with God; well the beach is the ultimate for me. I can’t usually go more than 2 or 3 times a year, but I love it. When I can get off by myself with no noise other than the breaking waves, I am still enough to listen. When the sun sets majestically over this body of water, my heart sings, because I can “see” that my redeemer truly does live. I will miss reading of your lives and thoughts for the next few days as well as miss sharing my meanderings with you, but did I mention; I AM GOING TO THE BEACH!!!

Comments:
Oh I am so jealous! Have so much fun and tell us all about it when you get back!
 
Have a great time!! The few times I have been able to enjoy a quiet beach and gorgeous sunset (or sunrise!), I really can feel the presence of the Spirit as well. Come home revived!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?