Friday, August 20, 2004

Prayer request

My brother is in the air-force. He is currently stationed in Italy. His wife is an Italian and so they are worshipping with the Italian Church. He has learned enough Italian that he occasionally teaches a class and has preached on occasion. There is also an English Church on base, he has attended there some but the church split a few years ago. There are problems again and he fears another split is inevitable. His words to me were

"Pray for us this will be the second time if our brothers don’t listen to the congregation we will have another split and the first one has left marks on me for the rest of my life. A second one could close some of us down completely. Satan is cruel and we should never give him a foot hold because his foot will land on our heart. "

Please pray for my brother and their church. We will appreciate it.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?