Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Today I counted

I don't know why, but I have to put my user name and password in 7 times to log on to Blogger, then I have to enter it one more time to post. Does anyone know WHY???

Last night I had a tennis lesson and we tried to set up a situation that comes up in a game that I have been having problems with. We really needed a third person to make this drill work, but we had no one. So my instuctor (this is why I pay him) thought of using the ball machine. He played against the machine and I worked to "make" the shot I had been struggling with. Clever, and it was just what I needed to work on the most.

This morning as I was sharing in some of your lives, your frustrations, your problems and even in your joys, I wonder if this is a bit like practice, somewhat of a lesson. We can't always take what we talk about out in the real world and hope to be heard. What are some ways we can simulate the problems that come up in our lives and "practice" doing the right thing? I don't know the answer to that, not even one answer as I sit here this morning; but I like the concept. If I come up with anything I will let you know.

Comments:
Donna, I am from Florence, Alabama. Where are you located?

Great Blog! :)

David
 
Dave,

I am from Cullman Alabama. My good friend Terri (aka TL) is from Florence. I also have relatives in Tuscumbia and Sheffield. I will be attending a wedding in Florence on Sept 4. So we are neighbors, great to meet you.

Donna
 
Good questions. Great post!
 
DJG, the next time that you log in, check the remember me box and you'll never have to worry about it again! :)(hopefully!!!)
 
Looking for information and found it at this great site...
Pom dresses Didrex pay by cash on dilivery proactiv solution
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?