Monday, September 27, 2004

Answered Prayers

Yesterday in Church we were singing God is So Good. We got to the verse that says "He answeres prayers". Since I was holding the answer to many prayers I was so moved I couldn't sing. I just sat there and thanked God for answered prayers. He is so good. Even when we don't deserve it, even when we can't see His goodness for the storm, still He is good to us.

My sweet baby is 2 months old today. Man, he will be graduating high school before I can turn around twice. I hope you don't mind if I share his picture with you. Have a wonderful Monday.




I think the dimples come from his mom, but his dad has some pretty cute ones too!



Comments:
He is so cute and yes an answer to prayers I am sure! Don't you just want to freeze dry moments like that and use them again later! SG (the blogwart won't let me sign in)
 
Hi Blogger, I was out surfing on the net looking for the lastest info on prayer for life. Ok this post wasn't exactly what I was looking for but it got my attention and interest , now I see why I found your page when I was looking for prayer for life anyway I'm glad I stopped by you have a great blog. Thanks for the read ...catch you later!
 
Greetings from Down Under, no not Australia, NZ the real downunder! Hi Blogger I was surfing blogs (as you do) looking for prayers information when I came across your site. While this post wasn't an exact match I enjoyed reading your posts. Thanks for the read, I'll visit again some time. take care.
 
Hi Blogger, I was out surfing on the net looking for the lastest info on prayer for life. Ok this post wasn't exactly what I was looking for but it got my attention and interest , now I see why I found your page when I was looking for prayer for life anyway I'm glad I stopped by you have a great blog. Thanks for the read ...catch you later!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?