Thursday, September 09, 2004

Girls, Girls, Girls

Yesterday turned out to be a great day. I was “way” less than 100% on the tennis courts but it was fun playing during “working hours”. Me energy and well-being level never got up to where I could say that I felt “good”, but I proceeded with my day and got everything accomplished.

Our small group “ladies class” at church has been such a blessing. It is so wonderful to have a place where we can openly discuss our fears and frustrations as well as our blessings. Too long in the CofC we have kept women silent to the point that they are afraid to speak out, or at least uncomfortable doing so. It is such a blessing to meet with a group of women with whom you can be comfortable, showing your warts and all. When I lead the class I am always more blessed by the comments of others. Sometimes it is hard to welcome new people into the group, but that is what it is all about, forming new groups and getting everyone involved in some type of group where they can open up and share. I pray that God will continue to bless us and help us to multiply these groups.

Comments:
Enjoyed a lot!
» »
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?