Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Moon over Orange Beach


Have you ever noticed that there is just something special about seeing the moon? It is especially beautiful over the natural bodies of water that God has blessed us with, like here, in the Gulf of Mexico (The picture of course does not do justice to how beautiful this night actually was). I am always a little surprised when I watch a ballgame on TV in New York or somewhere and they show the same moon that I am seeing. The lights in the sky make this world a little smaller somehow.

In a world where we can all see and enjoy the same moon it does not seem so daunting a task to make sure the whole world knows about God, "how can they not know?" I think to myself, "can't they see Him?" Yet we know it is not that simple.

We are so blessed to be loved and cared for by God. He loves us even when we are not sure anyone else does. I really related to Chris's post yesterday about being invisible. Why? I wonder is He so hard for us to share with people we come in contact with daily, when we know that our own lives are incomplete without Him?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?