Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Previous Post

As to previous post.... As for the car fever, that was resolved Saturday. Check the P.S. and the comment to see how I came out.

As for the humility post;

I agree with my commentors. There are some things that go on in our hearts and minds that just need to stay there, Of course we "tell it to Jesus", but that is where some confessing has to end. But, I do think we need an accountabilty partner, we need to have that person in our lives that will be brutally honest with us. We need someone we can talk about our struggles to, just to keep us in line. God meant for us to be support for each other, I don't think we take advantage of this enough. There are things that tempt us, but if we can keep it out in the open it loses some of its power over us.

As for pride, I think for me personally anyway, that it is not pride that keeps me from admitting my failures. I know that I am weak and unworthy and I admit this readily, just without the details. There are many other ways that pride is manifested in my life. I must work on these. Maybe they will be covered in the other 10 points of our Sunday school lesson.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?