Thursday, September 30, 2004

Truly Tired

Yesterday was great. I got up at the usual 5:00 to hit the gym by 5:30. Got my upper body workout in, came to the office to shower and change and met the girls at 7:20 to go to Birmingham to play tennis. I played singles (won 6-4, 6-3) and doubles (split 7-5, 6-7). Then we went to La Paz for the best Mexican food I have ever eaten. I had the lunch Chicken Zapnin and words just can't describe how good this was. I do not even care how many Weight Watchers points was in it, it was delicious!! (can you tell I like food?, maybe why I am having to do Weight Watchers??)

Well, arriving back in Cullman it was almost 3:00, by the time I went home and showered and changed it was 4:20 when I arrived at the office. I knew there were some phone calls I needed to return or I could have just skipped coming in. I am leaving tomorrow for the Zoe Conference in Nashville (I am so pumped about this), so I needed to pick up a few things for the trip. I left the office at 5:45, went to shop, grabbed a bite to eat on the way to church (yes, more comfort food, but I am through confessing today) where I was teaching a ladies class at 7:00.

I can't tell you how tired I was. I could barely maintain a thought I was so tired. I guess that is the kind of tired your kids are when they just can't stay awake. It has been a long time since I felt like that, needless to say I slept very well.

I guess I will be out of touch for a few days! I hope I am meeting alot of you in Nashville. I know there are many more of you who want to be there who can't come. We will be glad to give you a full update when we return.

Be safe, have a great weekend and play hard once in a while. It will wear you out, but make you feel great at the same time.

Comments:
Have a great time at Zoe!! I wish I could be there....maybe next year. (I hear you on the WW points dilemma!)
 
Congradulations on a well written, interesting and superb blog! Have you heard about the shocking news? 1000's of real people are earning quiet fortunes from home usinf the most ingenious automated system ever invented,

Are you curious to find out what this is all about?

Why not? You have nothing to lose.

You can sign up for this system absolutely free of charge and check it all out for yourself.

To start off, we have a video presentation for you to watch. Just turn up the speakers if you can, and click on the link below.

Have fun and open your mind.

It is all right here: hi-tech It successfully covers hi-tech related stuff.

Come and check it out now, Scott.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?