Friday, October 22, 2004

Calm at last

I would like to write something on Friday other than how grateful I am that it is the weekend… although I am grateful.

Overall this has been a good week. I have had ups and downs, emotionally, physically and spiritually. Hard as the down times have been I think the up times tip the balance. God has blessed my life in so many ways that I forget to thank Him for. I feel a calm coming over me spiritually. It is comforting to make up your mind about things and let God just work in your life. There are things you can’t force to happen and you have to just let go. Sometimes it is even hard to realize why something was so important to you in the first place. When it is not working, cut your losses and move on. O.K. this is strange… I was writing the above about one aspect of my life/ministry but just realized how apropos it is to other areas of my life. Truly the Spirit will work on us when we invite Him into our lives.

So as I reflect on a good week with good friends and happy times with my family, I wish you, my blog family, a great weekend. May we all show up in God’s presence. May we worship Him and edify and encourage one another. See you Monday!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?