Monday, October 25, 2004

Monday Monday

Monday, Monday, can’t trust that day
Monday, Monday, it just turns out that way.

Oh, Monday, Monday, won’t go away;
Monday, Monday, it’s here to stay.
Oh Monday, Monday

Today was truly one strange Monday. My closing attorney had to be rushed to the hospital with chest pains in the middle of one of my closings…… Scared me to death. I had our secretary call the paramedics and she was rushed to the hospital. I finished the loan closing, and managed to hold my composure. Latest report is that she did not have a heart attack, but is still having severe chest pains.

In other weird news, my co-worker and close friend’s step daughter tried (lamely I might add) to slit her wrist. I don’t think she wanted to kill herself but she surly did want some attention.

I also discovered why I never wanted to be a therapist or social worker, the guy I was talking about last week decided not to take any of my advice and is going a different route entirely. I know I am not supposed to take that personally but I do, I feel like I somehow failed him.

Oh and besides all that other stuff, my temporary crown came off, but fortunately my permanent crown had been made so I was able to run over and let them torture me a little while putting the crown in my mouth.

Perhaps the weekend comes to give you strength to deal with Mondays or perhaps Monday comes to help you appreciate the weekend, but just like the Momma’s and Papa’s said in the third line of the song quoted above Monday won’t go away…..

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?