Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Dreams

I dreamed last night that there was a homeless woman living in my van during the day. (I have not had a van in about 5 years). She only stayed there long enough to get warm and dry and I knew she was getting in there each day. I was bringing her food from a party I was at and covering up her legs to keep her warm. Do you think I am thinking too much about this topic? It may have been mixed with my stress from work, you know, if my loans don’t work these people will also be homeless.

Either way, I am going to take it as a sign. As I feel Thankful this year, I don’t want to be “snug as a bug in a rug” while forgetting that there are many who never feel snug.

I also dreamed I went to a party where I had on the most beautiful silver gown, but all of the other women had on red dresses. I am not real sure if that one is a sign or not, and if it is I don’t know what it is a sign of. Maybe I think too much about clothes……

I know Matt Elliott and Khris R have done the dream thing from the recurring and spiritual stand, but do you have any just crazy dreams? Share them with us.


Comments:
I have weird dreams! Some reoccur or at least i think they do. When I was pregnant I dreamed that I took the baby out of my belly butoon to see if it was a girl or boy. In the dream someone was coming and i had to put the baby back but I didn't know how. I never even knew what it was but woke up in a panic.
I also dreamed that I had a puppy instead of a baby and everyone was really mad at me! I woke up as in my dream my Mom asked how an earth I got pregnant with a puppy... I couldn't even go there in a dream ! Yuck!
Pregnancy and fever tend to make my dreams wild!
 
I have had a couple of dreams that my dad was still alive.

I have day dreams of my family getting together at a lodge in the country where we share a week of love and faith.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?