Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Early to Rise

I like being up early. I like that fact that I have finished my work-out for the day before some people even get out of bed. Notice though that I like it AFTER I am up and AFTER I have worked out. If I waited until I FELT like getting up early my workouts would be few and far between. This is a discipline I have in my life, I do something I don’t feel like doing (get up early) to achieve a feeling of well being.

I am working on achieving a spiritual discipline in my life. Love is what it is all about and love is not a feeling. I must act! I must do what I don’t FEEL like doing to achieve a FEELING of well being.

Lord, help me to learn to love like you love. Help me to put aside my list of good intentions and just get up and DO IT!! You have loved me and blessed my life in so many ways, help me to show that love to others.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?