Monday, November 22, 2004

Football, Failures, Fights and FAMILY

Well it would seem to some that the weekend was a bust. The Tide lost (but at least they showed up; I was proud), the Anti-racer Kurt Busch won the Nextel Cup, a hockey game broke out at an NBA game but its good that life is more than sports.

Friday, Saturday and Sunday I got to spend a lot of time with my grandson. He loves to be with his Mimi. She loves to be with him too. I think we may just keep him.

In other good news our Elders announced yesterday that construction would officially begin on our new building January 24, 2005 and would be completed by December 24, 2005! That is exciting. I think I am at peace with all of this now. I know that the seeds of doubt will creep up on me again, but that is o.k. If I allow myself to go along with everything without questioning I am only imposing stagnation on myself.

It is always good to be with my brothers and sisters in Christ. It is good to see conflict resolved in a positive way. I don’t know about you, but I never think that life would be better any other way. Praise God we are His children and part of His family

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?