Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving

I am thankful
1. Today I get to enjoy a wonderful meal with my family and I only have to bring one dish
2. It is finally below 60 degrees
3. Autumn hit late, it is absolutely beautiful outside
4. My immediate family is all healthy and will be together today
5. My brothers are away, but are with their families and are healthy and happy
6. My parents raised me to love God
7. I was stubborn enough to find out they were right on my own.
8. I have a wonderful church family who love each other
9. I have a husband who loves me and takes care of me when I let him
10.I have wonderful friends to share great times with
11.My children are happily married to wonderful mates thay they chose.
12.My grandson who makes everyday special
13.I have a home waiting for me in Heaven....
14.I will finally get to meet some of you there

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Comments:
Little jealous of #1, but hey how hard is it to make mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, cranberries and a dessert? It looks like you are having a Happy Thanksgiving! God bless!
 
I enjoyed two wonderful Thanksgiving meals to which I took NOTHING! Bein' from out o'town and all ... although my mother was from out o'town, too, and she always took stuff. But until they ask, I'm not volunteering. Yep, another example of my generous spirit.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?