Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Strange Sights...

After my strange dreams from the night before I thought I had possibly started hallucinating. Yesterday when I went to lunch Jesus was walking up Highway 31 right in front of CVS. He was clothed in a white robe with a towel wrapped around his waist. He was barefoot and was carrying a Bible. He had shoulder length hair and a beard. Truly he looked as if he had escaped from an Easter production.

So I got to thinking, If Jesus was to come to Alabama how would he dress? I think he would dress just like the rest of us. I also think He would be unable to walk up the street without a crowd following Him. Even though many choose to ignore Him, He would still draw many to Him. Just like when He was on earth before He would have to find time to get away by Himself.

I know that people are looking for Jesus when they do this type of thing. I think it is sad that we have not shown them who He really is. Did I feel strange driving by? Yes, but I know that my Jesus was already in the car with me, I just wondered if this man dressed so strangely knew that…

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?