Thursday, December 23, 2004

10th Day of Christmas

10 Lords a Leaping

I can’t think of a time my true love would send me ten Lords a Leaping. I mean we are talking about hot guys, right? I can’t picture my husband sending them to me, unless of course you are talking about an NFL video with great catches being highlighted.

I truly only think of one Lord in my life and I think of times in His life when there was leaping going on. John the Baptist leapt in Elizabeth’s womb when he heard Mary’s voice. I can picture Jesus leaping over rocks and such on his way to Jerusalem as a young boy. I am grateful that Jesus didn’t leap off the temple when the devil tempted him to do so. I guess Peter had to leap out of the boat to walk on the water, and then Jesus probably had to make a bit of a leap to catch him and get him back in the boat. Mary leapt up and ran when she heard he was asking for her after Lazarus had died. Peter and the boys probably did a little leap when they ran off and left our Lord outside Gethsemane. But ultimately our Lord leapt out of the grave defeating the final enemy, death itself. Wow! We should be the ones leaping with joy, he conquered death for us! Praise God!

Comments:
AMEN!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?