Friday, December 24, 2004

11th Day of Christmas

11 Pipers Piping----- I just read that this represents the 11 faithful disciples. I didn't know that. I was going to make some remark about noise and pipes and yada yada yada, but I like to think about the 11 faithful disciples. No, not the 11 perfect disciples, but faithful. See we can achieve that faithful, but we know we cannot be perfect. Thank God, no one in heaven has ever asked us to be!

It's here folks; Christmas Eve. This is the day when most of the gift giving happens for the Gossett family. I am excited to have my family together. I am sad that my brothers won't be able to come home to make my mother's family complete but am comforted to know they are healthy and happy.

Enjoy your family this day! Remember those less fortunate and I think it is o.k. to count your blessings. After all those are a gift too!!



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?