Friday, December 17, 2004

Fourth Day of Christmas

Today is Four Calling Birds… We have become a people that like the whole “calling” thing. In the spirit of Mike Cope’s blog I think that cell phones should come with a book of etiquette. But I guess I am a “calling bird” this Christmas. I bought my husband a new cell phone (yes a camera phone) with a new provider; one that actually provides uninterrupted service without being right under their tower! (oops I am sounding cynical…)

Last night I had an outing with a very special friend. We had a good time eating, laughing and talking. I told my husband it would be my last night out till after the 1st of the year and he said “and then you start right back up”. Yeah, pretty much. I love being at home but I also love spending time with special friends! My life has been blessed with many good friends; I hope I am the kind of friend that deserves their friendship!

Well if today is day four- that means 8 more days!! Are you getting excited yet? Do your eyes light up at the sight of Santa? There is so much excitement in the unknown. Aren’t you glad the “great unknown” holds the best excitement yet for us? Me too!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?