Thursday, December 02, 2004

Hurry Up and Get Organized

Wow! I bought my poinsettias yesterday and have them set out in my house! We also bought 10 for the office so it is beginning to look a lot like Christmas. I am on the way to a joyful holiday season. I did have to complain just a little about the slow sappy Christmas music they were playing at the club this morning. It is really hard to get motivated working out to “The First Noel”. But all in all I am still on track. It is even cold here today. I had to bring a coat!

I do so love to be with our group of ladies on Wednesday nights. I am attempting to present discussions on the fruit of the Spirit, not only on what it is and how to get it, but the disciplines necessary to maintain a life filled with fruit. It is going to be quite a challenge, but something I started because of my need to do this in my own life. I was way over-prepared last night. This frustrates me because I know there is so much I didn’t get to bring out. Then I went home last night and was reading a chapter in the John Ortburg book I am studying which talked about hurrying. I am so guilty. He even said you had it real bad if you checked out all the lines at the grocery store and competed with the person who would have been you in the line you did not choose!! Hello, doesn’t everyone do that? I was also frustrated again yesterday by my lack of organization. So slow down and get organized; my mottos for today.

Aren’t you excited about Christmas?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?