Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Joyful, Joyful!

It is December! How did that happen? I am going to have a great holiday season this year. It will be my first year as a Mimi. My first year to have both children married. This is the first year neither of my brothers will be coming home; the first year for a lot of things, some good, some bad. But it will be a traditional year in a lot of other ways. I am sometimes too much of a change agent. I love the new the bold the undiscovered, yet I also like the comfortable, the constant the tried and true.



Many years I have allowed myself to be too busy or too stressed to truly enjoy this time of year. I get on my high horse about people putting their lights up too soon, too much Christmas music, too much spending, blah, blah, blah. But I am going to be joyful this year. I am going to let Merry describe Donna! I am going to resolve to enjoy every moment (or at least SOME moments) of every day between now and Christmas. Will you join me? Let’s just have some fun!!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?