Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Ninth Day of Christmas

Nine Ladies Dancing

I am following up on the Joy/Celebrating lesson tonight. I think I need to be one of those nine ladies dancing. Work stuff is creeping up in my life and robbing me of my joy. I was thinking this morning that the thing I do that makes me the happiest during the working day is taking the time to post to this blog. Silly I know but take your joy where you can find it. Joy/Celebrating is a discipline. I have to get my butt of my shoulders in order to experience it. I was thinking in the shower this morning that I was not living in the present and not being filled with joy like I want to be. (Do you have profound thoughts in the shower? Makes for big water bills.) So maybe for today I really need to concentrate on the Nine Ladies Dancing…short break…I went to get some coffee and I told everyone including those who have made my blood pressure go up, that today was Ladies Dancing day and guess what? I feel better already. See there is something to this celebrating thing.

Enjoy this day, even if you have to make yourself and ponder on these wise words from Tommy Smothers: “If you don’t know what you are talking about it’s hard to know when you are finished”

Dance today!!

Comments:
...boogie-ing as fast as I can...
Thanks for the break!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?