Thursday, December 09, 2004

Showers of Blessing

Is there anything more relaxing than a steady rain? As I peruse my blogs this morning it is raining. If I wasn’t already at the office it would be hard to get out of the house. I don’t know what it is that makes a rainy day liberating. It’s like you don’t really have to get anything done, it’s raining. Our God is so awesome. He knows we need rest and rejuvenation and He knows that sometimes we are not smart enough to block off the time for it on our own.

Thank you Lord for the rain. Thank you for my life and my job and my family. Help me slow down enough to truly enjoy and appreciate them and you

Comments:
I wish you could hear the African rain on a tin or aluminum roof........girl, it don't get no better! :)

I fell in love with rain as a 10 year old in Nigeria.
EVERY TIME it rains, I recall that sound.....and am whisked away to a place and time far from here.

Rain is truly a gift from above.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?