Monday, January 03, 2005

Refreshed and Raring to Go!

I was right! My trip was a perfect cure for what ailed me. I needed to do some introspection for the upcoming year. I needed to rest, to regroup, to read, to write and just not to do anything on a schedule. I was able to do all of that and more. It was a wonderful time and the beauty and power of God always shout to me at the beach.

When I got home last night I noticed my peace plant had completely wilted. I took it to the kitchen and gave it a big drink of water and put it under the fluorescent lights. This morning it looked as good as new. I couldn’t help but think how much I was like that plant. I had to be taken out of my normal “spot” to find the refreshing that I needed. Thank you God for letting me be refreshed. Help me to keep all those promises I made to change my life slowly where I can more fully reflect you.

Comments:
So glad you're - well - de-funk-ified! Have a wonderful day!
 
I think we all have a "beach"! So glad you got to get away!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?