Friday, January 14, 2005

Use It or Lose It

There is a neat little seafood restaurant about a mile from our house. People come from miles away to eat there; yet we seldom do. But last night we went there for a wonderful meal. We were both tired and hungry and it was great to travel such a short distance and have really good food. It is amazing to me how we can fail to take advantage of things in our life that others make a special effort to have. This is true with our blessings as well as our conveniences. Let’s take time today to really enjoy the blessings of our lives, whether it is family, health, intellect, sense of humor, compassion, whatever God has given you in good measure that you have taken for granted. Today use it, today enjoy it!

Comments:
Ooops I take so much for granted in my life--I wish I wouldn't do that. Thanks for the reminder!
Betty
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?