Thursday, February 17, 2005

Fun Facts

Last night in my class I was accused of being “too deep”. So today I will be light. In the tradition of Jenni, Elizabeth and Stephanie I will give you a list about me…

  1. I am a middle child
  2. I am an only girl
  3. My brothers were both in the Air Force (one retired, one still in)
  4. I used to be a good 2nd baseman (softball)
  5. I went to school 11-1/2 years without missing a day
  6. The first day I missed I was out of water and couldn’t was my hair!
  7. I once fell in a chicken pit
  8. I was born in Ohio
  9. I have been to Paris
  10. I was in Holland for the Tulip Festival
  11. I got married when I was 17
  12. I got up on water skis the first time I tried.
  13. I have never broken a bone
  14. I have never been in the hospital unless baby related (birth, miscarriage, tubes tied)
  15. Having a grandson is the most wonderful thing on earth.
  16. I have over 50 first cousins..can’t even count second and third cousins.
  17. I totaled two cars without an injury to myself. (one my fault, one not)
  18. I love dogs
  19. I live on a lake
  20. I have green eyes
  21. My hair is a ever-changing shade of brown
  22. I don’t like to shop (except on line and in book stores)
  23. I work best when I have too much to do.
  24. I look like somebody everybody knows
  25. I started playing tennis last year and I love it!
  26. The first Nascar race I watched all the way through was Daytona where Earnhart, Sr. was killed
  27. I became a fan after that. (weird huh!)
  28. I love the Zoe Conference
  29. I think I have mild ADD I cannot do 100 of these.
  30. I love that anyone actually reads anything I write. Thank you.

I am serious, I can’t do 100. Oh, I can think of that many its just that I can tell that you are already getting bored with me. See you later.


Comments:
Too Deep, huh! I think it's refreshing to see someone who thinks and believes deeply! Anyhoo...I liked your "light" post... enjoyed learning about you. I don't know what a chicken pit is, though! lol
 
A Chicken pit is a hole in the ground where you throw the dead chickens. Normally this is covered, but my chicken pit experience is a whole other post...
 
That chicken pit story like one that needs to be told..... So do the rest of your hundred in blocks - you've done 30, only 70 to go! :-)
 
I wasn't getting bored a bit. I learned quite a lot about you that I didn't know. A rather good idea, that. : )

(Tell the chicken pit story--go on!)
 
I also look like someone everyone knows. And speaking of falling into dead animals, I once was running into a neighbors garage while looking backwards. I turned around just in time to run face first into a newly skinned dear! I was only 7 or 8. A traumatic experience that I need to add to my list.
 
I love your list! I learned a lot about you--and please expound on your chicken pit experience some time.
JB
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?