Friday, February 18, 2005

More Fun Facts

Here are some more fun facts......

31. I have a handsome son and a beautiful daughter that I am very proud of.
32. I can leg press over 300 lbs
33. I don’t care if I ever bench press more that the “bar”
34. I like “spin” class
35. I don’t like to run (unless its on the tennis courts)
36. I am somewhat addicted to Diet Coke but I have gone caffeine free.
37. In a class of 24 from 1st to 9th grade there were three Donnas
38. I reached a height of 5’4” by the 6th grade. I have only grown ½ inch since.
39. I cannot stand to wait; therefore I am seldom early for anything.
40. I love to ride my Sea Doo all by myself.
41. I typically see the good in people.
42. I am a very positive person
43. I thrive on change.
44. I am a computer geek wanna-be (just can’t stick to it, more ADD)
45. I was once Vice President and CFO of a local bank.
46. I hope I never, ever, have to work in a bank again.
47. I have never stayed at the same job more than 6 years.
48. I have worked since I was 16 years old, with the longest break of 9 months when Derek was born. (and the first 12 months I was married, still in school)
49. I drive a metallic gray Chevy Tahoe.
50. I love the beach
51. When we were kids the lake was called “the back water”
52. We used to crawl through culverts.
53. I used to swim in ponds
54. I have never had the chicken pox
55. I sometimes pass out at the sight of blood (what a wimp)
56. I also sometimes pass out when given a shot (total wimp! I hate that about me)
57. My Algebra II teacher got mad at me because I could solve problems without working through the whole equation
58. I love chick flicks
59. I love action/war movies
60. I do not perspire, I SWEAT!

Who knows maybe I will continue this.... I am sure there are 40 more facts about me that I would dare to put in writing. Actually I feel a little like Toby Keith right now

I wanna talk about me
Wanna talk about i
Wanna talk about number one
Oh my me mind
What I think, what I like, what I know, what I want, what I see
I like talking about you, usually, but occassionally
I wanna talk about me
I wanna talk about me

Comments:
C'mon, you can do it! I just finished mine (after agonizing 3 days over it--LOL).
 
I think it is great to spread the 100 out! Easier to digest! AND I know what you mean about that Toby Keith song playing in your head while you try to talk about you! I love that song!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?