Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Out of Gas

I have been on a high protein diet for a week and a half. I am beginning to see results already, but I have NO energy. I am still in the phase where you eat very little carbohydrates and I have been surprised at the energy drain. This Tuesday morning workout I usually breeze through was an effort. I am not doing this for the short run, so I can back my ears and get through this phase. I have read that after the first couple of weeks you get something like an energy boost from the protein you are eating. I am SO ready for that boost.

I can’t believe it is February already. I am striving hard to keep my New Year’s commitments.
How are you doing on yours?

My lethargy, whether caused by the diet or just plain laziness is bleeding over into my work. I just don’t want to be here. It’s not so much that I want to be anywhere else; I am just tired of all the paper and files…. But on the other hand, I am very grateful for my job. I love what I do and the people I work with. I just wish I didn’t have to handle all of the paper!!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?