Friday, February 04, 2005

Sun, Sweat and Serving

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone
It's not warm when she's away
Ain't no sunshine when she's gone
And she's always gone too long
anytime She goes away .

I don’t know who she is or where she has gone but I know, I know, I know, I know, that I wish she would come back. I NEED Sunshine. Fortunately the weather man says we should get it today. For now its still dark.

We had a good visit at the fertility Doctor yesterday. Everytime they would walk in the room and start talking about getting “us” pregnant, I would panic a little until I realized they didn’t mean ME. Diana felt good about the visit and the action oriented approach. No more, wait and call me next month. That was very frustrating for her. Of course I cringed when they described the mood swings that were a side effect of the drug. Déjà vu to the teenage years!! Scary stuff!

I don’t know what has happened to that new organized Donna, but from the looks of her desk she has been kidnapped. I think I better get off the computer and get to some of this work. You know my motto for the weekend “let’s get out there and sweat!!” Really I don’t care if you do or not, but I am going to! See you on the tennis courts!

Comments:
Have you tried a tanning bed lately? Even if you only tan about 5 minutes or so, it can really lift your mood. We used to have people do that all the time at the gym.

Gotta love that song!

I'll be sweating with you doing my Gin Miller DVD. : )

Cheers!
 
We had beautiful sunshine in Texas yesterday (and again today)--I think it is coming your direction!
So thankful you and your daughter felt like the visit to the dr was positive!
Blogging and alliteration are certainly trendy recently!
Wonderful weekend wishes!
 
Hey, the sun is Shining!! Thanks Texas for sending it on.

As for alliteration, at least I didn't put the original 20 "I knows" like the song. I needed the song to erase "I Found My Thrill" from my head. Yeah, I watched the Happy Days Reunion last night.
 
LOL--well thanks a lot. Now I'm stuck on "Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone" and the dogs are howling! LOL!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?