Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Beautiful Day

I am reminded again this morning of Who is in charge! The moon was reflected beautifully in the lake as I left home at 5:10 a.m. I noticed the vapor trails in the sky reflecting the moon with a pale shade of white as I left home. As I got closer to the gym the vapor trails had started to turn pink. The beautiful moon still hung low in the western sky as the sun began its ascent to the east. WOW! Another beautiful morning, brought to you by your Creator; the one who loves you so much He would paint the sky for your pleasure. Thank you God!

Speaking of beautiful things that I praise God for, my grandson had his first Easter. He spent Saturday at my house and enjoyed getting dirty in the great outdoors. We played in the wagon, played with the dogs (and the dog food) and basically just had a good time. Sunday he made sure he was the center of attention at my mother’s house. Really we wouldn’t have it any other way. You can check him out here, with his mom & dad here.

In harmony with what I talked about yesterday I am embarking on an in-depth study of the Gospels. I have just completed the New Testament. My Old Testament study bogged down again (you can probably guess where). I am only posting this here to keep myself accountable. I find that when I make a commitment on paper (or cyber-space) I tend to keep it. This time I don’t want to do a read through, but really study what Jesus said and what He wants His followers to do. That is what I want to be!

Comments:
What a beautiful grandson! What a sweet-looking family!
 
I tried to post on Wed. morning only to get an ERROR message!

So, I will assume no-one will be posting today. I will be at the tennis courts till around noon! Tough job, but someone has to do it! I don't know why I felt it neccessary to share that information! Just excited I guess!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?