Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Dream, Dream, Dream

I had crazy dreams last night. Actually I think that the dreams came after I decided not to get up and go work out; maybe that was my punishment. Anyway without going into detail, because it was just a dream, I was somewhere with a good friend and some other people who were important to her when suddenly I found myself involved in doing something totally inappropriate. In my dream I am trying to hide this from her but I am in the WIDE OPEN!! There is no hiding what is going on. Now to preface this dream, before going to bed I was reading our lesson for tonight on friendship. Terri (the unfortunate friend from my dream) is going to teach the class. Part of the jest of the lesson is that we all have burdens, sins, problems that we sometimes need to let our friends carry for us. It seems that we are a lot more willing to bear others burdens than we are to unload ours (This is totally ME!). Anyway, I am not sure if the dream was a warning or a sign that perhaps I need to unload...I will keep you posted.

BTW are you more likely to be a “burden carrier” or a “burden sharer”?

Comments:
Funny, with some people I am a carrier and with others I a a sharer. I have never thought of it in that way before!
 
I think overall I am a carrier. But I do have a very select group of long-time friends with which I am a sharer.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?