Sunday, April 17, 2005

Greetings from the Gulf of Mexico

Hello! Terri and I are in the middle of the ocean having a wonderful time! Yes the blog addiction has reached all time highs when I am sitting in the internet cafe blogging on a cruise ship! What can I say? I missed you guys!

The weather is great! The food so far has been wonderful. We have met people from the counties that adjoin ours and so far are not on each others nerves! We visited Karoke last night, but did not participate.....I can't promise about tonight!

Hope you are all doing great! I will be going to formal night tonight sans the "sexy" dress! I will be wearing a dress, but it will be a little more conservative and I am sure I will be much more comfortable eating desert!

Later gators!

Comments:
Awesome!!! I love it! Blogging from a cruise... Donna my admiration for your blogation just went up ten points! lol
 
Oh, girls. Think of me as you enjoy yourselves! Is it okay to say I'm envious!?!?!?!?
 
Sounds like so much fun!!!
 
Wow! Sounds like a blast! Enjoy!
 
Jealous.
 
Donna--so glad y'all are having a good time and that the weather is so pretty. Eat something decadent for me, okay?

Cheers! : )
 
Green with envy! You two have enough fun for all of us!
 
I do hope you are having a blast! JB
 
Counting the days till I can blog from the Disney Magic! (Sep. 17)
 
Hey Donna,

Glad you're having fun... I was wanting to send you an invitation to join my blog, but I don't have your e-mail. Send me an address, and I'll send you an invite, if you're interested, of course.

esau911@juno.com, or
brian@newlife-church.net
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?