Saturday, April 30, 2005

Last day of April

Even with the vacation this month this is my 27th post! I think this may speak to the level of my addiction. Some things you grow tired of with time and some you just grow more attached to. Blogging is obviously not getting out of my blood stream any time soon.

So I must ask myself, is this addiction doing anything to make me a better Christian? I think perhaps it has made more introspective. I think that it has allowed me a medium to express some of my ideals. I am sure it has introduced me to some heavy thinkers, people who express the same ideals and frustrations that I do. In that way it has been very good.

However, this morning as the DH and I were driving to breakfast, I realized that I am not doing much. I want to be. I think about it, I talk about it, I blog about it, but I NEED to just be doing.

Heavy thoughts for a Saturday. Just thought I would share them with you.

Comments:
I could have written most of this post. I think it is important that I understand I can blog too much and "do" too little--so I am trying find the balance between the two. Blessings! JB
 
I can identify with this as well. It's so much easier for me to blog about (or tell other people about) what I should be doing, rather than actually DOING it.

For instance, I've been telling friends for several weeks that I need to update my budget, and have asked them to hold me accountable. And they've done a great job of asking me about it. But have I done it yet? Of course not! Sometimes I feel like the fact that I INTEND to work on my budget is just as good as actually working on it. Well, that's just a lie that Satan has brought about, trying to get me to procrastinate and not do anything. I could go on and on with other examples of things I should just do instead of just talking about them.

Great post!
 
Thanks for all the great comments and insights..By the way, are you looking for more information on Kitchen And Bath Design News ..If so here is a fantastic resource for everything related to flowers and Kitchen And Bath Design News with information, products, articles and more..Check it out here...http://www.floridakitchendesigns.com
 
What's the latest buzz?Deeply, Marissa new year party favors
 
Ich habe eine harte Zeit find chocolate frog wedding favors heraus darstellend.With Compliments, My find chocolate frog wedding favors
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?