Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Weigh In

Hey! I have passed the $150.00 mark in 40 Days of FAT!! Remember all of this money goes to World Vision!

I weighed this morning and have lost the pound that I gained while on the cruise. So I have a question for you.... Should I count that pound as lost again?? I am leaning towards "yes", but I will go with the majority, so vote please!

After spending a week where food was so abundant and always ready for my consumption I am convicted again with the ways I am blessed. SG has me thinking hard on the people in Kenya. We are so blessed in this country we don't even know how to appreciate it. And I can't help but feel that our blessings are just like our gifts or "talents" if you wish. To whom much is given, much is expected. What are you doing with your "talent"? What am I doing with mine?

Comments:
Yes! I am asking those same questions. Are you getting any easy clear answers?...Yeah me too!

I think I need to meet the man in the story from the link TL posted on my post yesterday! What a story!
 
Donna, you're inspiring!!!
 
Donna, you're inspiring!!!
 
Yes, you lost it again!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?