Tuesday, April 12, 2005

While You Were Sleeping.

Wow! I logged on this morning and found out that someone had donated $50.00 toward immunizations at World Vision through the 40 Days of Fat!! This is a great thing that I am so proud to be a part of! I spend way too much time on my computer in "blogland" and I am glad to see some of that time "giving back". If you notice I am keeping my personal totals in my sidebar. I will not add this or any other donations but Fajita will keep a running total on the official 40 Days of Fat blog. You can make a donation at any time rather than playing the 40 day game....Any more takers??

Comments:
I will jump in.

I have just donated $25.00 toward immunizations to World Vision. Thanks for the nudge to do so!
 
Thanks anon, you are terrific, whoever you are :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?