Friday, May 13, 2005

$$$$$200.00$$$$$$

I reached the $200.00 mark today for World Vision in my 40 Days of Fat Quest!!!!

Dieting life is the best analogy for the spiritual walk. This morning in the midst of an intense spin class, temptation hit me out of the blue. While listening to the motivational and uplifting Dixie Chicks song "Sin Wagon" I started thinking of a bacon egg & cheese biscuit from Hardees! Nothing could deter me from this thought, not even the equally motivational "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy". Did I give in? Did I make the trip to Hardees? Let's just say I will be running a few times around the block tonight..... Even in the midst of doing good, Satan is there, dangling bait in front of my face.....

Comments:
"Dieting life is the best analogy for the spiritual walk." If that is true of everyone, I am in BIG trouble! :) Have a great weekend!
 
ewwwww two of my least favorite songs!

Diet. A word that is not of God.

Must you be so provocative??? lol
 
YAY!!
 
Diet.

Dear God, I'm glad grace gets me to heaven, otherwise, I'm doomed.

Thanks for the comment! I have been to several races, the last being the Truck race in (gasp) 1997. That's what happens when you have small kids.

I am looking to return to the Truck Race in September, especially my brother can make the trip from North Carolina. :)

Glad I found your blog!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?