Saturday, May 21, 2005

Blue Skies and well....

Didn't see any rain till we got back to Cullman, therefore no rainbows...!!

Had a wonderful time. Matthew is walking on his own since we left! Just a few steps, but that is great! He is not quite 10 months old. It was really good to see him.

I just finished last night reading all of your blogs that I am behind on. Actually that is not true, I still lack (thanks KB) a few. The DH was gettting a little impatient with me after the 2nd hour on the computer. I didn't even have time to post myself!

I am developing the rest of my thoughts on the church building stuff. Nobody reads much on the weekend anyway, so I have some time. By the way the Bahamas were absolutely beautiful. Skip said it well, you truly get to see all of the glory of God when you travel.

Well, I am off to play tennis this morning. I will catch up with you all later.

It is good to be home!!

Comments:
Amen to what Skip said! Welcome home!
JB
 
Glad to have you home ... Maybe we ought to form a 'weekender' blog where posts are only allowed on Fri-Sat-Sun! I miss the blogs on the weekends!
 
I hope this wasn't a Freudian slip:

"I just finished last night reading all of your blogs that I am behind on. Actually that is not true, I still like a few."

... and that you meant "I still LACK a few"!
 
Ahh Keith, you will just have to wonder.... Maybe I still like a few, maybe I still lack a few.

(You say that with confidence knowing I commented on YOUR blog)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?