Sunday, May 29, 2005

Rainy Last Day

So it is a rainy holiday weekend! I have said this before, but I like rainy days. I can sit around and watch the French Open and the Indy 500 without any feeling of guilt. I really don’t understand the below the knee pants that Nadal is wearing to play tennis in. It makes me sweat to look at them.

Today is Randy & Celia’s last day with our church family. It is a sad day for us. Randy has been with us from the beginning of our “Vision” to start our building program. Now that the building is under way, he is leaving. It is hard to accept the changes that life sometimes throw our way, but we must look forward with the faith that all of this…ALL of it is temporary. The single hardest thing for me to do in this life is to not get attached to this life.

I am happy for the Owens family and know that God will be with them on their paths. My wish for them is that all that they do will be blessed and they will grow closer and stronger in their spiritual lives. I pray that they will know that there will always be a warm place for them in my heart. And if they need me…. I will be there.

Comments:
Sunday was our last day with our church family as well... I was doing fine until the shepherds called us up front at the close of service and had all who wished to encircle us, lay their hands on us, and pray for us. These people are the one big thing I will miss about Omaha. I'm not looking forward to starting all over again.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?