Sunday, May 08, 2005

Who Knows?

Today I clicked on my blog only to bring up NOTHING! Who knows what makes it just go away? I wasn't messing with the template or anything this time. Anyway a quick republish always seems to fix it.

For mother's day I got to keep my grandson overnight. This was his first time to spend the night with me. At 1:30 he woke up...to sleep no more.... at least not for a couple of hours. I hated for him to be unhappy. It is so frustrating to want to comfort and appease him and not know how. Of course he woke up in his usual great mood this morning. I am thankful God gave me my children when I was young enough to stay up half the night. Today I am somewhat Zombie-like!

I am chewing on some things that are bothering me about church. I have not fully developed the thought and am not sure I can share it here when I do. But God has laid it on my heart and I will be trying to find the answers that I seek.

You know, I think I will go and take a quick nap....

Comments:
I can hardly wait,too!!! And I am so glad you get to take a nap!!! JB
 
LOL Donna! I think you may have forgotten that it makes younger women zombie-like when their kids keep them up half the night, too. I've never had any energy (or brain) when my kids have had a bad night.

I'm sorry about the things bothering you at church. Praying that God helps you work these things out to where you feel better about it.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?