Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Grace

.... God

.... Removes

.... All

my Crap

for Ever


Comments:
Legend - or at least a girlfriend from my college days - has it that this was scrawled on a women's restroom stall in the old Bible building at my alma mater until it was painted over:

Wanting things that can't be had?
Don't get your panties in a wad;
just write your wanties on a pad,
then give the pad to God!


(Having never seen it, I'm having to guess at capitalization and punctuation.)
 
Donna, that says it all.....doesn't it? As far as Keith's comment....I bet Jimmy Allen has some chick go in there and write that! :)
 
you said Crap!
 
Yep ~ He erases the crap... among other things. :)
 
Love it. And oh how it inspires Keith.

I wonder what would come to Keith's mind if you said dork, or friggin', or wedgy.
 
Love it, Donna!

I've been feeling so screwed up these days.

Tropical storm? Vacation? Not a good mix.
 
I think I loke this best because it has "crap" in it. Sometime crap is the oly word that fits...well there is another four letter word that fits but we are not spelling grace phonetically are we? :)
 
Love it! I'll have to remember that one.

And by the way, one time my preacher said "crap" during a sermon and didn't get struck by lightning, so it's okay! :)
 
Today is Day #40. Congrats on your participation!!!!!!

Keep on.

40 Days of Fat reloaded begins August 1.
 
Well, what comes to mind with "wedgie" is a recent "Dilbert" comic strip, where the Elbonians reject the name of a product because it translates as "the pleasure of a self-given wedgie." Dilbert and his co-workers, reading it in a letter, think to themselves "I've got to try that." In the last frame, the Elbonians are congratulating themselves on making another prankish suggestion.

Not exactly a picture of GRACE!
 
G - God's
R - Riches
A - At
C - Christs
E - Expense

He did it all for Me!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?