Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Mistakes, I Have Had a Few

First Mistake: I drank Diet Mt. Dew last night. I failed to realize that it was not caffeine free. I drank a lot!

Second Mistake: In the four days I have watched four episodes of Star Wars.


Third Mistake: I checked my blogs before going to bed.

So, I woke up at 12:11 a.m. to sleep no more. I was formulating a “blog-force”. (Now that would be a cool name for a blog!). I am not sure what the purpose or power of such force would be, but hey it’s the middle of the night, I don’t have to make sense.

I then began thinking of all the life lessons you could glean from the Star Wars Series. Around midnight the one that triumphed in my sleep depraved, caffeine hopped up mind was that outward appearance is never a true measure of a person’s worth or their strength. While I am not sure they would be classified as “people” the two characters that remained steadfast and true through all six episodes were Yoda and R2D2. They were not the biggest, best looking or the best communicators yet without both of them good would not have prevailed over evil. They worked with what they had to advance the Alliance.

Fourth Mistake: I somehow thought all of this would translate into an interesting blog post….


Comments:
All your posts are interesting!
Keep bloggin, girl!

AND ROLL TIDE! :)
 
Oh, it was a great post!
 
I learned on Mountain Dew the hard way, too. It's not a dark cola--so why does it have caffeine? That is dangerous stuff.
I make mistake #3 often--like right now.
JB
 
Fortunately for me, I never liked Mountain Dew. I think I've learned more about the Force from watching That 70s Show.
 
Yesterday seven of us went to see EPISODE III, a second viewing for most of us. Then I went home and watched IV and V. I don't care what anyone says ... that is the coolest story ever.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?