Friday, June 24, 2005

Secret Weapon

I love you guys. You are such encouragers and you refuse to let me be a whiney-baby. Thanks.

I have discovered a very powerful weapon/tool. Yesterday I was carrying some grilled hamburgers and Terri’s wonderful cookies to the King family. Derek and Matthew went with me.

Matthew had everyone smiling and laughing. There is nothing that will bring a little joy during a time of mourning like the sweetness of an innocent child. I could literally feel the stress lifting from these people that I love as they focused their attention on him.

God is good. He gives us what we need when we need it.

He also uses us to deliver what other people need, let’s not let him down

Comments:
Wonderful story--I am so thankful God used you to encourage and comfort the King family!
Some of the it's hard for me know what people need when they are mourning--but sounds like God orchestrated this one--and now he is glorified!
JB
 
I don't know....having a bad "hair" day I guess..

Do blogs have hair?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?