Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Busy, Busy

I am running around chasing my tail….Do you know the feeling? As I told you earlier my younger brother and his family are home for two weeks. My older brother is getting here this weekend with his family for four or five days. In the meantime, Derek and Mary are buying a house, Diana is still going to the fertility doctor and having new floors put in her house. Starting this past Sunday I have 9 scheduled tennis matches and one make up match to play in 10 days! David is buying a new truck and I have a lot of loans to close by the end of the month! No wonder I am tired…and brain dead.

I did sleep better last night (5-1/2 hours worth), but my internal clock woke me up at 1:00 to go look at the moon! In addition the humidity around here is about 200%. I had rivulets of water flowing down the front of my shins last night!

I am not complaining, just explaining that I don’t have a lot of time or energy for deep or even humurous thoughts! Later dudes!

Comments:
Alabama and Arkansas are famous for moon-shine, aren't they?
 
I was in the kitchen last night and looked outside to a beautiful shiny moon and I thought of you!
 
Didn't you think life might slow down a bit after the kids were grown???
I really did--but I was sooo wrong!
JB
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?