Tuesday, July 26, 2005

The Days of My Life!

I love having my brothers at home. It is wonderful to get to spend time with them.

I am so excited my son & his wife are buying a house. It is a great thing for them.

I love getting to play a lot of tennis. My game seems to be improving. (winning a lot)

I am glad my co-worker (my processor) is getting to go on vacation with her daughter.

I am grateful that I have a lot of work. It helps to pay the bills.

It is so much fun to help plan the baby's 1st birthday party!

I just wonder why it all has to happen at the same time……! I hope to be back soon! (But I am enjoying all the things that are currently distracting me….well except work!)

Comments:
Good for you, Donna. Enjoy them all!
 
O yes! Please enjoy! Sounds great!
JB
 
I have had a busy month also. I went to a company convention, we had company, we had puppies born, and last Sunday our granddaughter was born. You are right that sometimes things happen all at once. I think God wants to see if we can handle it all. Good luck and have fun.
 
I love having my brother around too -- it is the best when we get to spend some good one-on-one brother/sister time together.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?