Friday, July 01, 2005

Mid Year Resolutions-Reloaded

Man! It is July! How did that happen so fast? Just yesterday I was posting the 12 days of Christmas! “Swiftly we’re turning life’s daily pages..”

OK, I don’t have time for the beautifully worded, thought provoking post that I wanted to write today, so instead……

It is time for our Second Annual Mid-Year Resolutions!!! You will have time to work on this because I probably want be back until Wednesday (back to blog world that is). So your assignment is to review the preceding half year. What did you resolve to do in January that you still haven’t quite got control of? Or maybe you refuse to make New Year’s resolutions but now have thought of some things you really need to do. Start the thinking, start the jotting down, get ready, get set….GO!

Oh, the one resolution that I have made marked progress in is only handling paper one time. I still have a long, long way to go, but I am doing much better. On the spiritual front I decided (resolved) to camp in the gospels for a while. I have done well at that. I will come back next week with the things I have not done so well, and the things I want to resolve to do for the rest of the year.

Happy Independence Day everyone! For my many international readers, I hope you have an enjoyable weekend as well!

Comments:
I made no January Resolution, but I did pick a theme. URGE

Utilize
Remember
Give
Explore

So far I ahve learned some from URGE this year and I am pleased with my direction.

This is a good reminder because my circumstances ahve changed since Jan and I am needing to be thinking about these words in new ways.
 
I always say I will be more organized. I am still working on it...
 
One thing I know, I have got to curb this blog addiction into something manageable.

Terri, I didn't think your earlier comment was sarcastic!
 
Resolutions? What are those things? :)

Have a good trip, where ever it is you are going.

ROLL TIDE!
 
I "played" tennis today (as much as a complete novice and 8 month pregnant woman can, anyway) and thought of you. Happy weekend! :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?