Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Have you ever noticed?

Some days perspective comes into sharp focus. The things that you were sure were important in your life and in your world take on a shade of insignificance. Not that you don't care, it's just there are other things that are MORE important. Today was such a day for me. Out of my heartache God lifted me up, he answered prayers, he showed me a miracle.

Satan tried to divert my attention with cares of this world. He tried to blindside me and cause me to doubt myself. But my joy is greater than my disappointments. My thanksgiving exceeds my turmoil.

For now rejoice with me and praise God!

More later!

Comments:
I can praise God any time I hear about a miracle--even if I don't know specifically what it is!!

JB
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?