Sunday, September 25, 2005

Tagged

7 answers to 7 questions

7 things I plan to do before I die:
Build a house
Go to Italy
Write a book
Speak in a public forum
Weigh 125 again( I may be in the nursing home)
Win a tennis tournament
Be out of debt

7 things I can do:
Hear…too well (more of a curse)
Read really fast
Make an analogy out of anything
SWEAT
Have fun
Solve problems
See both sides of most any issue

7 things I cannot do:
Read blue-prints
Do one thing at a time
Anything involving details
Loose this last 15 pounds
Teach myself the piano (I have tried)
Stay conscience in the presence of blood
Find pleasure in running!

7 things that attract me to another person:
Humor
Intelligence
Shared reading interest
Compassion
Fair Play
Faith
Legs

7 Celebrity Crushes:
Dennis Quaid
George Clooney
Harrison Ford
Brad Pitt
Mel Gibson
Will Smith
Denzel Washington

7 things I say the most:
Do you have any money to pay down?
Is your credit good?
I read somewhere….
What is Matthew doing.
How you doing?
My (calves, thighs, biceps triceps, something,) are sore
I was thinking……

7 reasons I am not tagging any bloggers :
I don’t want to
Clarissa tagged everyone who might do this
I don’t want to look up links
I am lazy
I don’t want to think you don’t like me if you don’t do it.
You will like me if I don’t tag you.
You can do this anyway if you want to!

Comments:
building a house is overrated.

Going to Italy is underrated.

write your book, I will buy one...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?